Ruidoso, New Mexico
🌲 Anne's whole childhood. 🌲
- Weather - ☀️🍃 Usually beautiful and breezy but their thunderstorms are second to none.
- Friendly People - 🙋🏻♀️ Yes, I believe that New Mexico is like "Land of Friendship" or "Enchantment" or whatever.
- LGBT Friendly - 👩❤️💋👩 Yes.
- Vegetarian Friendly - 🍝 There's not a whole lot going on in this town. A few restaurants. Vegetarian friendly if you have a place to cook, yes. Otherwise, not so much.
- Dog Friendly - 🐾 Very much so. And the dogs here are exceptionally well behaved.
- Cost Friendly - 💸 Yes.
- Transportation - 🛵 🚙 No public transportation here. Just your own vehicle or horse.
- Thing we didn't get to that we wanted to do - Ruidoso has been a getaway for my family for most of my life. There is nothing here that I have wanted to do but haven't done.
- Favorite Moment - On this specific trip, I believe that it was the first "couples trip" I had ever taken with my sister and her husband. It was really nice to get that quality time in.
- Will we come back? - Always. This place is very special to my family.
- Would we live here? - 📍No, I don't think so. Maybe in retirement but for right now it's too disconnected for us to live our current day-to-day.