🌲 November 10 - 14, 2017 🌲
- Weather - 🌨 Cold and wet, but oh so pretty. A very nice change of pace from the Texas heat.
- Friendly People - 🙋🏻♀️ Everyone here was super chill. Very artsy, natury, hipster vibe. Austin but better.
- LGBT Friendly - 👩❤️💋👩 Yup.
- Vegetarian Friendly - 🥑 Yes. Yes. Yes. Had great vegan barbecue and amazing asian cuisine.
- Dog Friendly - 🐾 Very much so.
- Cost Friendly - 💸 To visit it really wasn't that pricey. I looked up the housing market and that was a little ridiculous.
- Transportation - 🚙 There was a public rail I had used on a past trip that was pretty easy to use. This trip we rented a couple cars as we were a large group.
- Thing we didn't get to that we wanted to do - 🏔 Hiking and waterfalls. I was so excited to go back to Multnomah Falls but due to recent fires, most of these attractions were closed. Very disappointing.
- Favorite Moment - 👯♀️ The strip clubs. The women here were fit for Cirque Du Soleil so it was quite the show.
- Will we come back? - 🌲 Always.We love the Pacific Northwest.
- Would we live here? - 🏡 Absolutely.